Push Type A
Are you looking for a simple and effective way to take care of your intimate health? If so, then you might want to look into the push type vaginal speculum. This device is designed to make your life easier by providing an easy and safe way to perform checks on your cervix as well as enlarging and washing your vagina.
|Ref. No.:||Size:||Packing:||Ctn size:|
|NMDE710001||S||1pc/poly bag, 100PCS/ CTN||50x38x31cm|
|NMDE710002||M||1pc/poly bag, 100PCS/ CTN||50x38x31cm|
|NMDE710003||L||1pc/poly bag, 100PCS/ CTN||50x38x31cm|
A vaginal speculum is a medical device that is used to widen the vagina during a gynecological exam. The speculum is inserted into the vagina and then opened up so that the doctor can see inside. There are two main types of vaginal speculums: the duckbill type and the bell type. The duckbill type has a narrow, tapered end that is inserted into the vagina. Once it is in place, the bill is opened up, which widens the vagina. The bell type has a wider, more rounded end that is inserted into the vagina. Once it is in place, the bell is opened up, which also widens the vagina. Vaginal speculums are made of different materials, including metal, plastic, and rubber. They come in different sizes to fit different women's bodies. Some speculums have a light on them so that the doctor can see better. The vaginal speculum has been used for hundreds of years and is a very safe medical device. There are very few risks associated with its use. The most common complication is discomfort during insertion or removal of the device.
When you need to examine your vagina closely, a push type vaginal speculum is the best tool for the job. This type of speculum is easy to use and provides a clear view of the vaginal walls and cervix. Here’s how to use a push type vaginal speculum:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Apply a water-based lubricant to the tip of the speculum.
3. Gently insert the lubricated tip of the speculum into the vagina.
4. Slowly widen the blades of the speculum until you have a clear view of the vaginal walls and cervix.
5. To remove the speculum, simply reverse the process – gently close the blades and withdraw from the vagina.
If you're planning on using a push type vaginal speculum, there are a few things you should know first. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your experience:
1. Make sure you're lubricated before insertion. This will help reduce friction and make the process more comfortable.
2. Insert the speculum slowly and carefully. Once it's in place, you can use the handles to open it up to your desired width.
3. Be gentle when removing the speculum. Pulling it out too quickly can cause discomfort.
Following these simple tips, you'll be able to use your push type vaginal speculum with ease and comfort.
There are many reasons why you should use a push type vaginal speculum. First, it is the best way to avoid tissue trauma. Second, it allows for better visualization of the cervix and endometrium. Third, it is easier to use and remove than other types of vaginal speculums. Fourth, it is less likely to cause infection. Fifth, it is more comfortable for the patient. Sixth, it is less expensive than other types of vaginal speculums.