Selvaged cotton Gauze Bandages
Selvedge gauze is a type of fabric used to make compression bandages.
|Ref. No.:||Size:||Qty Cs. :||Ctn size:|
|NMMD005001||2'' x 5y||1080||43x33.5x23cm|
|NMMD005002||3'' x 5y||720||43x33x23cm|
|NMMD005003||4'' x 5y||720||43x43x23cm|
|NMMD005004||6'' x 5y||360||43x33x23cm|
Selvadge gauze is a type of fabric used to make compression bandages. It is made from a tightly woven, strong cotton thread that is resistant to fraying. The selvadge edge of the fabric helps to prevent the bandage from unraveling. Selvadge gauze is a popular choice for compression bandages because it is comfortable to wear, breathes well, and provides good support. It is also relatively inexpensive and easy to find.
There are many uses for selvadge gauze, which is a type of fabric that is often used in medical applications. It is a very strong and durable fabric, so it is often used in compression bandages. It can also be used to make surgical gowns, drapes, and other medical supplies. Selvadge gauze is also sometimes used in the construction of bulletproof vests. The high-strength fibers in the fabric make it resistant to penetration by bullets or other projectiles. In addition to its use in the medical and construction industries, selvedge gauze can also be used for crafting projects. It can be used to make quilts, curtains, tablecloths, and other items. The fabric is also sometimes used in the making of clothing such as shirts and dresses.
There are many types of compression bandages available on the market, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. The most common type of compression bandage is the elastic bandage, which is made of an elastic material that can be stretched to apply pressure to the affected area. Elastic bandages are typically used for minor injuries and can be easily removed without causing further injury. Another type of compression bandage is the Ace wrap, which is a non-elastic wrap that is applied using Velcro straps. Ace wraps are often used for more serious injuries or to provide support for weak or injured joints. They are more difficult to remove than elastic bandages and can cause further injury if not removed properly. The last type of compression bandage we will discuss is the self-adhesive wrap, which is a thin, plastic wrap that adheres to the skin. Self-adhesive wraps are often used for small cuts or scrapes and can be easily removed when no longer needed.
There are many brands of selvadge gauze bandages on the market today. But, which ones are the best? Here is a list of some of the best selvedge gauze bandages:
1. Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages - This brand is one of the most popular and trusted brands when it comes to adhesive bandages. They offer a wide variety of selvedge gauze bandages that are perfect for compression bandaging.
2. Curad Selvedge Gauze Bandages - These bandages are made with 100% cotton and they offer great absorbency. They also have a non-stick pad that helps to keep the bandage in place.
3. Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages - These bandages are made with a flexible fabric that moves with you and they offer all-day Hold Time. They are also latex-free and breathable.
4. Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Tape - This tape is ideal for compression bandaging as it is 100% waterproof and provides up to 7 days of wear. It is also latex-free and hypoallergenic.
5. 3M Micropore Surgical Tape - This tape is gentle on the skin and it is ideal for sensitive skin. It is also latex-free and hypoallergenic.